Teebaud Rug Underlay - Rugs Contemporary
Teebaud Rug Underlay
- put (something) under or beneath; "They underlaid the shingles with roofing paper"
- Place something under (something else), esp. to support or raise it
- raise or support (the level of printing) by inserting a piece of paper or cardboard under the type; "underlay the plate"
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
I'm sure Peter will turn up soon....
We got it for free! For true!
See also: remove tea stain from carpet removing wine stains from carpet pink and green area rug rug sale auckland house carpets baby safe carpet cleaning products carpet cleaners cheap carpet runner
- (月) 04:53:30|
- Category: None