Throw Rugs Australia - Carpet Squares Cheap - Kitchen Wine Rugs.
Throw Rugs Australia
- (Throw Rug) A light, flat–weave rug often made of cotton. Reversible for twice the wear.
- A small decorative rug designed to be placed with a casual effect and moved as required
- (throw rug) scatter rug: a small rug; several can be used in a room
- the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
- An island country and continent in the southern hemisphere, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, a member state of the Commonwealth of Nations; pop. 19,900,000; capital, Canberra; official language, English
- a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- (australian) of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; "Australian deserts"; "Australian aborigines"
[37/365] Thinking with Danbo
I write sins not tragedies - Pani! at the disco (does anyone know if that band is still together? because they're cool!)
i was originally just going to stick witht eh first half of the Diptych...but then put the L backwards and saw the back and i found the word... EVOL
haha EVIL = EVOL = LOVE = LIVE
hehe Diptych Danbo xD
- ugh i always keep on getting dragged into people's shat! like in PDHPE (personal development health physical educaten = sport and shat) my group is doing their own thing and stuff...while i'm doing the work and doodling on the answer sheet being forgotten...AND I STILL GET EFFING IN TROUBLE! LIKE WTF! i should speak up more -_-
- my semi-deep cut is being a total b**** -_-
- *drowns in more assignments* i think i need to start ellaborating more on a stupid 4 min 'history of australia
in ww1' speech -_- like 'why andhow was the ANZAC legend created?' = psh it was created with people sacrificing their lives for Australia derr! and why? WELL BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO!
- i want to just get a pipe...a weird machine which pumps in stuff...and shove it in my thighs and pump out all the fat -_- i'm so fat i probably won't drown if i swam too far at the beach -_-
- haha! bonnie got rug burn on her arms from travis! xD *runs away from an angry bonnie*
-i believe chainsaws and stuff are greater than your every-day-non-ninja-skills martial arts because if you have a chainsaw and some person is trying to block you...you can just chop bits and pieces of them off! and if you have a flamey throw
ing thingy...WELL YOU CAN JUST BURN THEM DERR!
- people don't recognise me if i have a different hairstyle -_-
- Kristine wants to drown some stuff..or burn them...HAHA BURN THE BAG CASSANDRA!
- pet society has new Wizard of Oz/ Little Red Riding Hood stuff!
- i seriously cannot wait till the holidays...but then again i've got a science task -_-
- hmmm i guess 1 reason to live and keep going is to see how everything works
out in the end?
- i just realise i over-use the colour red in my pictures xD
- hm...i thin my iron and vitamin B12 levels are on the downside again -_- you know what that means...MORE VITAMIN PILLS FOR KRISTINE O.O
well speaking about the end...
s.s.c.k. signing OUT
CHAPTER 4 OF MY CHRISTMAS STORY
hop was positively throbbing when in one of those infinitesimal lulls in the music, a car door was heard to be slammed.
The shriek from Mrs "Love of my Life" Claus seemed to last for an eternity and ended on a screech that would have done Tiny Tim proud.
And in that moment, POUFF!, just like magic, Santa's Works
hop returned to its usual orderly diligence producing the millions of toys for the World's Rug Rats.
Pink and Gold Doyen sat bolt upright in their respective beds when Mrs "Love of my Life"Claus's screech pierced their very ear drums. "Whoooo hooooo, she's back", and they leapt out of bed, grabbed their beer and nibbles from the kitchen and scuttled back to their chairs in the prime spot to watch the action.
A second piercing screech cut through the now silent night.
Upstairs, Santa was still oblivious to his impending doom. But everybody else wasn't.
The twin angels, threw themselves on their knees and begin to fervently say the prayer that protects all Santa's from their wives. The Reindeers-in-training hid behind the Twins sister Angels and Snowman leapt into the nearest shoe to hide.
With one last piercing shriek, Mrs Claus (she had dropped the "Love of my Life" bit as she was thudding up the stairs) flung open the front door and stood there in all her glory with bosum heaving.
Santa's eyes popped open as if they had a life of their own and the scream that he wanted to scream, couldn't be screamed as he had been temporarily struck dumb.
"DDDDDAAAARRRRLLLLING" he finally managed to stutter............................
Stay tuned folks
See also: carpet cleaners in kansas city toronto area rugs rug grips interface carpet tiles usa throw rugs for kitchen carpet cleaning omaha buy modern rugs plastic rug protector green oriental rugs
- (月) 04:52:54|
- Category: None